This year's theme is “Making Connections.” Speakers will be highlighting major plans for bicycling in our community; topics will include:
- Christina Anderson, Planner for the City of Kalamazoo
Protected Bike Lanes
- Marcy Hamilton, Senior Planner at the Southwest Michigan Planning Commission
Regional Bike Map Project
- Libby Heiny-Cogswell, Oshtemo Township Supervisor
Oshtemo’s Non-Motorized & Southwest Michigan Bikeway Plans
- Kathleen Hoyle, Director of Parks & Recreation for the City of Portage
Connecting People With a Bike Friendly Culture
- Megan Mickelson, Associate Planner at KATS
- David Rachowicz, Director of Parks & Recreation for Kalamazoo County
KRVT: Eastward to Battle Creek
- and more!
Please use the west side (lower) parking lot and entrance.
Sponsors: Bike Friendly Kalamazoo (BFK) and the Kalamazoo Area Transportation Study (KATS) are hosting this Bike Week community event.
Event website: katsmpo.org/2019/03/28/local-bicycling-developments-2019-beyond-event/
Registration: Please pre-register here or by calling (269) 343-0766 before May 8 to save time signing in.
For more information, see the Event website or call Megan Mickelson at KATS: (269) 343-0766
Public is welcome! Thanks to the Kalamazoo Regional Educational Service Agency for providing their facilities.